Out of the many mug cakes I have tested and re-tested, this by far is the one to go with. It's noot too rich or too sweet, it's a perfect airy chocolatey cake that will definitely fill any chocolate craving. It is honestly the best chocolate mug cake I have EVER tried, you have to try it!
- ¼ cup plain flour
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- pinch of salt
- ¼ cup of milk
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp chocolate spread or chocolate chips
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Add in vegetable oil and milk and mix until well combined.
- Pour the batter into a microwave safe bowl leaving enough space at the top for it to rise.
- Add in the tablespoon of chocolate spread or chocolate chips ontop.
- Microwave the mug for 1 minute and 30 seconds. (Please read recipe notes below)
- Carefully remove the mug from the microwave, allow to cool slightly and enjoy!
Please remember that all microwaves are different and can have an impact of the end result. My microwave is 800 watts and it took almost 2 minutes for it to cook fully. The higher the watts of your microwave, the less time it may need to cook. Start out with 1 minte and 30 seconds and see if it is cooked or not and then switch to 15 second intervals, just keep a close eye on it.
Follow me and my baking journey!
For business enquiries only..
Email me: email@example.com